Tile & Grout cleaning
- Pre-Treatment and Hot Water Extraction: Our service utilizes a combination of pre-treatment and hot water extraction (often referred to as steam cleaning) for deep cleaning of tiles and grout. This method is effective in improving the appearance of floors by removing deep-seated dirt and grime.
- Grout Sealing: After cleaning, we offer an optional grout sealing service. This involves manually applying a neutral sealant to the grout lines, enhancing the longevity of the clean and protecting against future soiling and staining.
Service Day Notes
- Wet Floors: Clients should be aware that floors will remain somewhat wet post-cleaning, presenting a slip hazard.
- Furniture and Obstructions: Clients are expected to clear the area of all items and obstructions. Your team can assist with moving light items to adjacent rooms if necessary.
- Electricity and Water Requirements:
- Utilities must be operational on the day of service.
- Your equipment includes an external inline water heater, and safety precautions should be taken around it due to its high temperature.
- Clients should inform you of any existing issues with home systems (water heater, electrical, plumbing) prior to the appointment.
- Your equipment requires three separate 15 amp connections, each on a distinct circuit. Clients should notify you of any outlets with a history of issues.
- Liability Disclaimer: Tidy Maids of Frisco is not responsible for failures related to electrical systems or circuit breakers in the client's home.